NEW! Lipreading awareness kit
Express your communication and lipreading needs with our latest product - the Lipreading Awareness Kit.
Our multi-saving pack offers different communication tools which can help you alert others that you may require support with conversations. This pack is perfect for when you are out and about shopping, at medical appointments or other public places.
Lipreading Awareness Kit includes:
- 'I have hearing loss and I lipread' face covering
- 'I am a lipreader' communication card, card holder and Hearing Link lanyard
- 'Lipreader - please speak clearly' wristband
- 'I am with someone who lipreads' companion badge
- Choice of badge: 'Be patient, I lipread', 'I have hearing loss and I lipread' or 'I'm a lipreader - please face me' badge.
'I have a hearing loss and I lipread' face covering specifications:
- Colour: White with dark blue lettering and Butterfly logo
- Material: 100% soft cotton with straps. 2-ply single jersey fabric.
- Size: One size fits all. 32cmx12cm.
- Care: Machine washable at a lower temperature. Transfers may fade with repeated washing. Not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.
- Please note: This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons. This face covering is not a surgical mask and as such it has not been manufactured to medical standards, and is not CE marked.
Reads: ‘Hearing Link - www.hearinglink.org’.
Colour: Blue with white lettering.
Communication card holder specification:
Size: 9.5cm x 7.4cm
Lipreader wristband specifications:
- ’Please note: Not suitable to be worn when bathing or washing up.
- Colour: Pale grey with black lettering.