June deal! Hearing aid battery - Size 312 (brown)
Warning: Always keep hearing aid batteries out of reach of small children and pets!
The size 312 hearing aid battery is most commonly used in smaller behind the ear devices and in-the-ear hearing aids.
Size 312 hearing aid batteries are all brown in colour to avoid confusion with other battery sizes.
Available to purchase as a single card of 6 cells (approximately 6 weeks supply) or as box of 10 cards (6 months supply) value pack. These batteries have a three year shelf life.
Packaging: Cardboard back with plastic holder
As a world leading manufacturer with over 80 years of experience, RAYOVAC® continually push the boundaries of hearing aid battery innovation to deliver high quality performance, meaning you can put your trust in our product and life live to the full, day after day.
Active Core Plus™ is the technology behind the best RAYOVAC® hearing aid battery yet and you can be confident that no hearing aid battery lasts longer.
Rayovac Active Core Plus™ is designed with more sophisticated functionality to meet the demands of modern-day devices offering you even more of the long-lasting performance and reliability you expect from RAYOVAC.
Delivering a number of key features, Rayovac Active Core Plus™ gives you an even better experience and peace of mind.
- BREAKTHROUGH MATERIALS: Providing long lasting power for today’s most high-power demanding devices
- ENHANCED MANUFACTURING PROCESS: Improved consistency in handling and mixing active materials. This ensures consistent, excellent performance from every RAYOVAC hearing aid battery time and time again.
- FORMULATION IMPROVEMENTS: Optimised concentration of materials to improve the life of the battery. With our new anode formula, you can be confident that no hearing aid battery lasts longer
- OPTIMISED FORM: An optimised mechanical cell design delivers more critical ingredients and greater capacity, providing power when you need it.
- SECURE SEAL: A secure and precise sealant application provides cell stability and durability in extreme conditions