ETTA neckloop TV listener
Please note: This product will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and we will share your delivery details to enable them to do this. VAT declaration must be completed at checkout if purchasing at zero rate price.
This easy-to-use system delivers sound from your TV directly to your hearing aids on the "T" or "loop" programme, at your own personal volume and tone settings. You can walk and move around, even into another room, while still listening to the TV.
Easy to set up & operate
The system includes one base unit (transmitter), one receiver and connection cables to work with any style of TV. It’s expandable too! You can use an unlimited number of receivers with the same transmitter. Imagine several people watching the same show and everybody with their own volume and balance controls.
How does it work?
The base unit/transmitter is connected to your TV. The transmitter sends a digital signal from your TV to a receiver that you wear. EarTech TV Audio broadcasts at 2.4 GHz, for wireless transmission of high bit rates without compression while minimizing interference from other electrical devices nearby.
- Unlimited number of receivers can be used with the same transmitter each with their own volume and balance controls
- Strong, clear sound quality up to 30m (100 feet)
- Broadcasts at 2.4 GHz
- Any time during use you can mute the sound source and activate the built-in microphone to carry on a conversation.
Each system comes with:
- One base unit (transmitter)
- One neckloop receiver
- Connection cables for your TV (Audio Cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, RCA Adapter Cable, TOSLINK Optical Cable, 6.3mm (1/4”) to 3.5mm Adapter Plug)
Photography and product description courtesy of Connevans.