Please note: This product will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and we will share your delivery details to enable them to do this.
The Amplicomms TV 2510-NL is a wireless TV listener which is worn around the neck and is suitable for those who wear hearing aids with a 'T' setting or Loop Programme.
The TV 2510-NL is not only great for listening to the TV, but also has a built in microphone so it can be used as a personal listener for nearby conversation - switch between the two modes at a simple touch of a button! This makes them ideal for use in family situations.
- Includes Digital Optical audio input for brilliant Stereo sound quality - your device must be equipped with a compatible optical output.
- Sensitive built-in microphone enables hearing surrounding close proximity area (personal on/off activation from the receiver)
- 3.5mm output in the receiver for optional connection of Ear Phones /Head Phones allowing stereo sound transmission through the receiver
- Mute sound source when surrounding microphone is activated
- Easy to use adjustable volume control
- Adjustable Tone Control & Balance for optimising sound quality
- Completely wireless – easy plug-and-play connection
- 2.4 GHz Digital UHF Transmission through walls and ceiling
- Unique connection for secured opening and closing of the neck loop making it easy and quick to wear and remove
- Rechargeable receiver (2 batteries included) with speed charging mechanism for simultaneous spare battery recharge
- Ultra clear sound.
- Auto-Off function when no audio signal is played
- Supplied with external microphone and attachment
What will the TV 2510-NL listener do for me?
The TV 2510-NL Listener is used to help you listen more clearly to your TV, radio etc. without any trailing leads across the floor. It allows you to enjoy your TV etc at your own volume without disturbing others.
How does the TV 2510-NL listener work?
The TV 2510-NL Listener consists of two parts, a mains powered transmitter and a receiver powered by a rechargeable battery. The transmitter picks up the sound from your TV and sends it via radio waves to the headset receiver.
1x Neckloop receiver
1x Charging bay
1x Power supply (UK)
1x Instruction manual
1x phono to 3.5mm connection
1x 3.5 to 3.5mm connection
1x Toslink connection cable
1x 3.5 mm female to 6.3 mm male adaptor
1x External microphone with attachment
2x Spare ear bud covers for different ear size
2x rechargeable batteries
Colour - may vary
Images provided courtesy of Connevans.