Amplicomms TV 2500 Digital Amplified TV Listener with headphones
Please note: This product will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and we will share your delivery details to enable them to do this.
The Amplicomms TV 2500 is a wireless TV listener which hangs down from the ears and is suitable for those who do NOT wear hearing aids.
A particularly useful feature of the TV 2500 is that the receiver includes a built-in microphone. When you wish to hear family and friends you simply press the large button on the front of the receiver to activate the microphone, and the sound from the TV will be muted. Press the button again and you can return to listening to the TV.
- Includes Digital Optical audio input for brilliant Stereo sound quality - your device must be equipped with a compatible optical output
- Stereo transmission ear phones deliver CD quality life-like stereo sounds (up to 120 dB) direct to your ears
- Sensitive built-in microphone enables you to switch from listening to the TV to listen instead to the sounds around you (personal on/off activation from the headset). Great for conversation with friends and family sitting nearby.
- Easy to use adjustable volume control
- Adjustable Tone Control & Balance for optimal personal hearing
- Completely wireless – easy plug-and-play connection
- 2.4 GHz Digital UHF Transmission – secured signal through walls, ceilings and floors offers complete manoeuvrability at home without loss of sound.
- Rechargeable receiver (batteries included) with speed charging mechanism and simultaneous spare battery recharge.
- Ultra Clear Stereo/Mono Sound.
- Auto Off function when no audio signal is played
- Supplied with external microphone and attachment
What will the TV 2500 listener do for me?
The TV 2500 Listener is used to help you listen more clearly to your TV, radio etc. without any trailing leads across the floor. It allows you to enjoy your TV etc at your own volume without disturbing others.
How does the TV 2500 listener work?
The TV 2500 Listener consists of two parts, a mains powered transmitter and a receiver powered by a rechargeable battery. The transmitter picks up the sound from your TV and sends it via radio waves to the headset receiver.
1x Headset receiver
1x Charging bay with Toslink socket
1x Power supply (UK)
1x Instruction manual
1x phono to 3.5mm connection
1x 3.5mm to 3.5mm connection
1x Toslink connection cable
1x 3.5 mm female to 6.3 mm male adaptor
1x External microphone with attachment
2x Spare ear bud covers for different ear size
2x rechargeable batteries
Colour: May vary
Images provided courtesy of Connevans.